Monday 8 September 2008

Next live IP auction coming up

The Ocean Tomo Fall 2008 Live IP Auction & Conference will be held on October 29-30 in Chicago. According to the company's email, the event includes a one and a half day CLE approved conference at the Trump Hotel, a gala dinner at The Art Institute and a Live IP Auction at the Chicago Cultural Center.

Ocean Tomo expects some 500 IP and business professionals to attend, including Fortune 500 IP and licensing professionals, C-level executives from small and mid-size companies, investors, individual inventors, attorneys and members of the press. The three concurrent conference programme tracks include
* Managing IP Risk
* Buying & Selling IP
* Maximizing IP Value for Business Professionals
The full programme can be viewed here. For various reasons, most of them connected to the facts that (i) I have to earn a living, (ii) I'm neither buying nor selling any IP and (iii) no-one invited me to speak, I won't actually be there. But if any readers of this weblog are going to be there and would like their brief reflections on the event to be recorded here for posterity, can they please email me here and let me know.

No comments: